The Salesforce Platform Architect will be responsible for the technical design, development, and code review, of the product feature enhancements to the CRM. This person will be actively involved in the design sessions with business analysts, the product owner, and other technical team members, and will be expected to bring technology and people leadership skills to the team.
This role will actively lead the design, build solution components, develop unit tests, guide testing strategy and play an active role in ensuring quality through the development lifecycle. You must possess a strong ability to work with our leadership team to balance the business needs with the best technical solutions to fulfill those needs. You'll make an impact by researching, analyzing, designing, proposing, and delivering solutions that are appropriate for the business and technology strategies, and it will be imperative that you are staying well versed in the ever-changing technology stack of the Salesforce platform.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Ownership of all technical aspects of a Salesforce Enterprise Service Cloud implementation, including custom code, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and AppExchange products
- Provide thought leadership in technical areas of expertise to promote a best of breed culture
- Ability to research solutions, assess options, and formulate proposals for ways to solve requests from business partners
- Manages and recommends changes to integrations between Salesforce and multiple other platforms and technologies
- In collaboration with other team members, provide a vision for the CRM platform and identify gaps in business processes that could be addressed with Salesforce solutions
- Identify skills and roles needed for technical projects and participate in vendor selection and/or hiring of team members
Technical and Solution Architecture
- Directly accountable for the conversion of product requirements into an architecture and design that will become the blueprint for the solution being created.
- Lead conceptual and technical solution design for assigned features improvements to meet business requirements while ensuring compliance with established architectural principles, standards, and processes.
- Responsible for matching business process and automation requirements to the capabilities of Salesforce, including, but not limited to, managed and unmanaged packages, complex data model, integration, role hierarchy, sharing and security model
Salesforce Development and Reporting
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization - APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.,
- Perform hands-on configuration and development as needed, and roll-up your sleeves to resolve technical issues
May coach and mentor less-experienced analysts and act as team leader on systems projects.
Education: Required Bachelor's Degree (accredited) in Business, Information Systems or similar area of study, or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and 4 years of relevant experience.
Experience: Required 5+ years of experience in Salesforce including 2 years' experience in Developing System Architecture Documents. 5+ years' experience building and delivering Salesforce solutions required, 8+ years' preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Salesforce Administrator Certification; Salesforce Architect Certifications preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Proficient in Lightning Platform and capabilities
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce programming including APEX, Force.com, and Visual Force
- Experienced with integrations between Salesforce and multiple other platforms and technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and function as a positive and creative member of a team
- Ability to excel in an unstructured environment of rapid growth and constant evolution
- Communicate complex technical issues and solutions in a clear, simple and understandable way
- In-depth understanding of data model and application development
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com including workflows, triggers, reporting, general design concepts and overall approach of Salesforce.com as a CRM platform
- Experience with Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Heroku, and Tableau preferred
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts.
- Present, communicate and articulate effectively to all levels of the organization (including technical and non-technical audiences, Senior Leadership, VPs and C-level executives).
- Architecting and designing frameworks.
- Development methodology.
- Project management (including ability to lead a project team) and organizational skills.
- Vendor interactions skills; Provide input to contract negotiations.
- Ability to resolve interpersonal and technical conflicts.
- Knowledge and understanding of prototyping and methods of implementation.
- Ability to provide input to business processes and translate them into technical requirements.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.