We are looking for an energetic and motivated Senior .NET Developer to join our international team in Sofia.
The successful candidate will become part of a dynamic, light and challenging environment with big potential for growth that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
Recruitment and job application in time of coronavirus affects everyday life. All interviews will be conducted by video call for your comfort. The hiring process, starting date and initial training with our clients will be tailored according to the official outlines and some of them will be conducted online.
Ready for a new challenges?
• Participate in daily stand up meetings providing feedback and reporting blockers for development related tasks.
• Develop software projects based on Microsoft .NET Framework in C#
• Participate in the development of life cycles of software products
• Design and create optimized and high-performance database back-end
• Test newly developed features before pushing them to the QA team
• Act on backend-end bugs raised by the QA team
• Participate in the regular code-reviews and project architecture meetings
• University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Ability to produce high-quality maintainable code
• Problem-solving skills and the ability to maintain legacy code.
• Excellent understanding of OOP principals and design patterns of software development
• At least 5 years of experience in building commercial .NET Framework or .NET Core applications with C#
• At least 3 years of experience with MS SQL development and relational databases
• Excellent knowledge of Web API 2 and EF 6.
• Good understanding of HTTP protocol
• Experience in cryptography.
• Team player with positive attitude
• Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Willingness to learn & advance in new technologies
• Willingness to share knowledge and experience with the team
• Self-organized and self-motivated
• Good spoken and written English – at least B1
Nice to have:
• Experience with third-party integrations.
• Experience with GIT and Atlassian products.
• Experience in the Gaming industry
• Competitive remuneration and social benefits package
• Food vouchers, Multisport card, Health Insurance lux package
• 25 days of vacation
• Bonus for employee referral
• Office location 1 minute far from a metro station
• Flexible working time, work from home option after the probation period
• The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
• Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills.
• An environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
Dynamic and friendly work environment
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.
InterContinental Job Center
Please contact us with any questions:
(w) 359 2 811 1366
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2014/21.03.2016