This fast growing Fin Tech company is looking to expand their experienced and international team with another skilled and motivated member. As a Front-End Web Developer, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our user facing platforms. In a constantly changing environment, we are continuously challenged to come up with new and innovative solutions to enhance the client’s experience. By being a part of this team, you will play a key role in making sure this experience.
As a senior member, you will be expected to work independently. Furthermore, you will be responsible for making technical decisions on both intra team and cross-team functionality. On a daily basis, you will interact with our Back-End, UX/UI, Product Management, Marketing and other internal teams as you develop new features.
- Select new tools and technologies together with the development team;
- Provide hands on technical expertise;
- Propose creative solutions for web platforms used by hundreds of thousands of customers;
- Develop complex fully responsive trading tools;
- Improve existing and drive new features from design board to production;
- Collaborate with product owners, UX designers, and other stakeholders;
- Constantly improve quality of codebase, flexibility of the development ecosystem, and capacity of the team.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Informatics or similar;
- 8+ years of solid experience;
- Recent experience building rich front ends for web-based (trading)applications;
- Recent experience with modern web technologies such as Web Services, RESTful APIs, WebSockets, and GraphQL;
- Knowledge of front-end web technologies for mobile devices is an advantage;
- Affinity with financial markets is a plus;
- Being a team player.
What we offer
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law. iJobs Center Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2014/21.03.2016.