Our client provides end-to-end technology and customer support solutions for the fin tech industry.
The company delivers end-to-end business and technology, deploying agile methodologies, proven customer collaboration frameworks and engineering excellence tools.
They offer tailored teams and solutions to each client adapting to the technologies already in use or providing the analysis and IT strategies for new products and projects.
• Mainly work on the styling and change requests of newly created brands
• Participate in daily stand-up meetings providing feedback and reporting blockers for front-end development related tasks
• Produce prototypes for new features to be used as basis by development
• Liaise on a regular basis with different areas of the business for clarifications on front-end requirements for development projects
• Cover ad-hoc front-end requests from different areas of the business
• Keep track of front-end work using the assigned Kanban board and review priorities on a regular basis with the CTO
• Keep track of front-end trends and technologies
• Ensure mobile responsiveness for pages created for the website
• Act on front-end bugs raised by the QA team
• Experience with Less and Sass
• Experience with mobile responsiveness for mobile applications
• Experience with .net mvc project organization and working on cshtml files
• Ability to work independently
• Detail-orientated with good analytical skills
• Good communication skills
• Proactive and motivated to succeed
• Very good English level
• Experience with the Gaming industry
• Experience with React.js
• Competitive remuneration and social benefits package
• Food vouchers, Multisport card, Health insurance
• Snacks and drinks in the office
• 25 days of vacation
• Bonus for employee referral
• Training by team leaders with great experience
• The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
• Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
• An environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
• Dynamic and friendly work environment
• Office location - 1 min far from a metro station
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.