Our client provides end-to-end technology and customer support solutions for the fin tech industry. They offer tailored teams and solutions to each client adapting to the technologies already in use or providing the analysis and IT strategies for new products and projects.Now they are looking for energetic and motivated Senior Full Stack .NET Developer
to join our international team in Sofia.
The successful candidate will become part of a dynamic, light and challenging environment with big potential for growth that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
Looking for new challenges? You might be the person we are looking for!
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Excellent understanding of OOP principals and design patterns of software development
• At least five years of experience in building commercial .NET Framework applications with C#
• At least three years of experience in Web applications development
• Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET MVC (versions 4 and 5) and EF 6
• Good understanding of HTTP protocol
• Knowledge of SQL server and relational databases
• Good understanding of HTML 5
• Ability to produce high-quality maintainable code
• Problem solving skills and ability to maintain legacy code.
• Understanding of Agile project development methodologies
• Willingness to learn & advance in new technologies
• Willingness to share knowledge and experience with the team
• Team-player with positive attitude
• Self-organised and self-motivated
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Good spoken and written English
• Experience with third party integrations.
• Experience with IIS
• Experience with the Gaming industry
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package
- Food vouchers, Taxi vouchers, Sport Pass card etc.
- 25 days of vacation
- Bonus for employee referral
- Training by team leaders with great experience
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments.
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
If you are interested, please send your CV in English. email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.