Our client provides end-to-end technology and customer support solutions for the fin tech industry. They offer tailored teams and solutions to each client adapting to the technologies already in use or providing the analysis and IT strategies for new products and projects.Now they are looking for a passionate Senior Java Developer
that specialists in Java Development to join our international team in Sofia.
The successful candidate will become part of a dynamic, light and challenging environment with big potential for growth that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
Looking for new challenges? You might be the person we are looking for!
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We use a modern tech stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals.
We consider those as plus:
Experience with Containerization, Docker, Kubernetes & Service Mesh.
Experience with CI/CD.
Experience building Analytics/Data-Driven applications.
Experience with functional programming concepts and/or languages.
GitLab or a similar environment.
Have experience in microservice architectures, real-time or massively distributed systems, big data, analytics or AI, or public cloud/PaaS systems like AWS.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Develop enterprise level software solutions according to technical specifications
- Contribute to the quality of coding and assure conformance of source codes
- Provide necessary technical and design documentation
- Analyze requirements and work with team members to create quality results
- Participate in all cycles of software design and development
- Communicate effectively with local management and external team members
- Participate in internal and external meetings
- At least 6 years of experience in software development
- Experience in Spring Boot & Spring MVC
- Familiar with concepts like Test Driven Development, Unit testing, Mocking, Stubbing
- Experience with Git
- Follower of new architectures and technologies
- Experience with 3rd-party integrations and high volume applications
- Familiarity with CI & CD processes, microservices and service oriented architecture
- Experience in the Fin tech industry is a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package
- Food vouchers, Taxi vouchers, Sport Pass card etc.
- 25 days of vacation
- Bonus for employee referral
- Training by team leaders with great experience
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments.
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
If you are interested, please send your CV in English. email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.