Our client is looking for Front End Web Developer to join our marketing web team. You will be working with an international group of other developers to enhance user-facing components, create new experiences utilizing various APIs, build on our Angular-based onboarding platform, and help advance our code base into the future. The firm hosts a variety of websites that serve a global audience.
- Develop and enhance front-end features for our Angular-based onboarding platform, working with backend developers and business analysts to achieve objectives.
- Create new experiences on our marketing websites with Vue JS, Typescript, and SASS.
- Help update legacy code and features to utilize the latest ES6/7 and Typescript standard
- Write documentation and help the team adopt new features you create.
- Deploy changes from development to production servers.
- Identify and report bugs or feature enhancements in JIRA.
- Help review code of other developers.
How To Apply:
With your application, make sure to include the following:
- Links to your resume, portfolio or Linkedin profile.
- Submit any Git repository links
- Provide 3 examples of work including an explanation of your contribution on each project.
- Strong familiarity with Angular JS and Typescript
- Additional experience with Vue or React is a plus
- Strong understanding of CSS, and experience with SASS/SCSS
- Comfortable working knowledge of jQuery
- Experience using the terminal to execute basic shell commands
- An understanding of version control systems such as Git, SVN, or Perforce
- Experience working with REST APIs and JSON data
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in verbal and written English
- Experience working in a team of developers
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday. 15:00-23:00 - during training; 11:00 - 20:00 or later shifts (after training can be flexible)
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.