Our client provides end-to-end technology and customer support solutions for the fin tech industry.
The company delivers end-to-end business and technology, deploying agile methodologies, proven customer collaboration frameworks and engineering excellence tools.
We are looking for experienced React Native developer who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued.
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android application.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native application with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a product manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regard to estimates and to the general process.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- English skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
• Competitive remuneration and social benefits package
• Food vouchers, Multisport card, Health Insurance lux package
• 25 days of vacation
• Office location 1 minute far from a metro station
• Flexible working time, work from home option
• The opportunity to develop in a leading and growing multinational company
• Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills.
• Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
• Dynamic and friendly team environment
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.