Our client is a leader in the rapidly expanding field of online currency trading services for retail and institutional traders. The firm operates out of offices in Cyprus, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Sydney and Sofia.
The Senior Compliance Associate will be required to develop a comprehensive understanding of global financial regulations and how those rules apply to the Firm. The role will require the individual to be responsive to the needs of the business and reactive to regulatory issues, which emerge as a result of a worldwide client base. A proactive approach to developing regulations is also needed as the candidate should stay abreast with changes in the rules governing the FX industry and should be able to identify existing gaps in our processes and propose solutions.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Draft written policies and procedures
- Conduct gap analysis of policies and procedures and assist with the remediation of noted deficiencies
- Issue high level compliance memos
- Provide compliance advice and solutions for various business projects
- Produce risk assessments of regulatory developments and business initiatives
What we offer:
- 3-5 years of compliance or related legal experience
- Experience in working with Financial Regulations
- A degree in Finance, Law, Business or related field
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of the FCA rules and their application as well as a good understanding of the EU regulatory framework (including MiFID II and the EU passporting regime)
- Ability to work with the business and build smooth working relationships
- Team player and able to prioritise in a fast moving, constantly changing environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to and meet strict deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Fluent English - both written and verbal
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00 pm WFH Optional
- Dynamic and Friendly work environment
- Open and transparent communication
- Opportunity to join a great team
- Social Incentives Package
- Team outings and corporate events
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.