Our client is a leader in the rapidly expanding field of online currency trading services for retail and institutional traders. The firm operates out of offices in Cyprus, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Sydney and Sofia.
The Junior Quantitative Risk Analyst will provide support to the Risk Management department in their associated day-to-day tasks and project work.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Production of in depth reporting and analysis for the Risk Department using Microsoft Excel, R, Python etc.
- Building tools for P&L, hedging analysis and stress-testing
- Daily and ad-hoc reporting of portfolio analytics
- Financial markets research on Bloomberg
The following skills are required:
- Minimum of a Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Scientific/Engineering discipline
- Experience of writing models in languages, such as R, Python, Matlab or C++ or KDB; and Knowledge of C# or Java
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency with handling large sets of data
- A good understanding of statistics and numerical analysis (e.g., hypothesis testing, regressions, random variables, inference, stochastic calculus)
The following skills are essential:
What we offer:
- Coding in various programming languages
- Bloomberg Terminal is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English with excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work well in a team and individually
- With a high level of organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, simultaneously handle multiple tasks/projects, determine priorities and meet deadlines on time in a fast-paced business environment
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00 pm WFH
- Dynamic and Friendly work environment
- Open and transparent communication
- Opportunity to join a great team
- Social Incentives Package
- Team outings and corporate events
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.