Our client is a leader in the rapidly expanding field of online currency trading services for retail and institutional traders. The firm operates out of offices in Cyprus, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Sydney and Sofia.
The IT Operations/DevOps Engineer is a jack-of-all-trades production engineering role. The candidate must be able to context switch seamlessly, generate his or her own priority lists, and be extremely technical across a wide range of technologies.
- Day to day Linux (RHEL/Centos) administration and support
- Network stack debugging
- Designing and implementing new systems
- Basic database (MySQL/PerconaDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle) administration
- Writing automation tools
- Interfacing with the rest of IT, as well as "Production Support"/Development teams
- Puppet configuration management
What we offer:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to clearly articulate to technical and non-technical sides of the business
- Deep understanding of technology architecture and infrastructure
- Ruby scripting
- Shell scripting
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Spacewalk/automated provisioning
- Fluent English
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00 pm WFH
- Dynamic and Friendly work environment
- Open and transparent communication
- Opportunity to join a great team
- Social Incentives Package
- Team outings and corporate events
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.