Our client is a leader in the rapidly expanding field of online currency trading services for retail and institutional traders. The firm operates out of offices in Cyprus, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Sydney and Sofia.
We are looking for highly motivated and focused individual to join our marketing department in capacity of a PPC Specialist with in depth knowledge of using Google Scripts. Someone with experience in digital marketing that can create a strategy to automate and scale conversions on Google Search. All the company's marketing efforts are managed and optimized directly by in-house marketing teams across all digital media: SEM, SEO, Display, Social, Analytics & Optimization and PR.
Primary Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Work with our existing Search Advertising (PPC) team
- Automate search account using Google Scripts
- Build, Maintain and monitor keyword bids, monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics by implementing Google Scripts
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and analysis. Accommodate ad-hock reporting requests
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Identify and investigate shift in performance and or technical issues
- English - Fluent (written and verbal)
- General understanding of digital media and advertising is required. Preferred some marketing experience
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (SA360, Google Ads, Bing)
- Must have experience & knowledge of Google Scripts
- Experience with YouTube advertising is a plus
- Experience with a project management tools such as Jira or Confluence is a plus, but not required
- Ability to prioritize and handle large volumes of tasks while meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills
- Must be comfortable using Excel and working with large sets of data ( pivot tables)
- Looking for team player, with strong work ethics and individual dedicated to team's success.
What we offer:
Hours: Full time,
- Dynamic and Friendly work environment
- Open and transparent communication
- Opportunity to join a great team
- Social Incentives Package
- Team outings and corporate events
40 hours/week, Monday - Friday, 9AM - 6PM.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.