UI development – HTML5 Web client support for the team in Sofia
Summary of Activities
This Statement of Work is for vCloud Director UI development – HTML5 portals.
Services will be performed on Supplier’s premises or on-site, at client’s facilities in Sofia, Bulgaria: T
- Plan and execute assigned tasks in the planned timeframe
- Report progress of work on a weekly basis to management.
- Work under the supervision of respective UI managers and appointed technical leads.
- Define/analyze the product requirements, write/read functional and design specifications, write/support the code
- Follow established project process by the team (TDD). Adhere to internal processes during the whole development cycle – requirements, designs, test automation, implementation, support, etc.
- Produce quality source code and unit/integration/functional tests, following client’s coding standards and procedures.
- Cooperate with all project stakeholders – PM, PO, UX, Tech Pubs, etc.
- Participate in voice and audio conference calls with project stakeholders across locations.
For performing the services described in this Statement of Work, Consultants will be working with the vCloud Director team.
Consultant has to deliver:
- High quality documentation design, functional specification, java doc
- High quality product code compliant with client’s standards
- High quality test code compliant with client’s standards
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law. iJobs Center Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2014/21.03.2016.