About The Role
The driving force of managing Real Estate assets is to build a complete 360 digital identity of each asset and provide the users with the intelligence to make decisions on the liquidity, value and portfolio segmentation to maximise the revenue from their assets.
You will be in the centre of our products – as a Software Engineer you will be developing microservices in Golang and deploying them in Kubernetes on the Google Cloud Platform. You will also be developing crawlers, data ingestions - cleaning and machine learning pipelines. As the Software Engineer you will play a key role in delivering software products and features to the highest quality, using a wide range of technologies, devices and systems. Your focus will be on developing monitoring solutions to ensure customers have a seamless viewing experience. We develop intelligent solutions through, data warehousing and machine learning to ensure we understand and deliver the best customer experience. You will have the freedom and encouragement to explore your own ideas and the reward of seeing your contributions to developed products.
Skills You'll Need
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional work experience as a Software Engineer on a Cloud Platform
- Experience in writing and maintaining of gRCP and REST Aps in GCP
- Experience writing and deploying web crawlers
- Experience in creating Data pipelines for ML microservices
- Experience on quality assurance of your software ensuring reliability of your microservices via profiling and smoke testing
- Experience in optimizing the back-end services for performance and scalability
- Ideally experience in deploying microservices in Kubernetes
- Programming in Golang and/or Python
- Operationalize machine learning models
We believe that enabling our clients and analyst with impactful data and intelligent technology will enable the growth of projects with our existing clients and acquire new clients.
The company started in 2010 and a combination of real estate, banking, and finance capabilities allows us to deliver tangible, measurable benefits to our Financial Institution clients throughout the business cycle. Our ability to understand not just asset-specific and real estate sector issues, but also regulatory, accounting, and general banking frameworks ensures we deliver practical solutions to real estate related banking challenges.
What We Are Looking For
You will be self-motivated and yearn for making an impact through your skills and determination.
You look for solutions to overcome problems, have strong analytical skills, and lead by example with high quality.
You demonstrate great attention to detail and effective communication skills.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes, but we use science, data, and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
- All the latest tech you need
- Working from home and flexible hours
- Private health insurance
- Rest up with 25 days’ holiday per year
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.