Our client provides end-to-end technology and customer support solutions for the fin tech industry.
The company delivers end-to-end business and technology, deploying agile methodologies, proven customer collaboration frameworks and engineering excellence tools.
The Company has a strong presence in the global fintech industry, delivering UX/UI, front-end, back-end development, quality assurance, test automation, DevOps, IT infrastructure and business operations supporting a suite of back office and customer-facing online products for both Desktop and Mobile channels that scale.
They offer tailored teams and solutions to each client adapting to the technologies already in use or providing the analysis and IT strategies for new products and projects.
Now we are looking for energetic and motivated Front-End Developer
to join our international team in Sofia.
The successful candidate will become part of a dynamic, light and challenging environment with big potential for growth that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
Looking for new challenges?
• Participate in daily stand up meetings providing feedback and reporting blockers for front-end development related tasks
• Cover ad-hoc front-end requests from different areas of the business
• Keep track of front-end trends and technologies
• Ensure mobile responsiveness for pages created for the website
• Act on front-end bugs raised by the QA team
React.js + Redux
Asynchronous programming (Promises and/or async/await)
Source control git
4. Experience with mobile responsiveness for mobile applications.
5. Ability to work independently.
6. Good communication skills.
• Good written and spoken English – B1 at least.
• Positive and friendly person
• Multi-tasking ability
• Ability to work both in a team and independently
• Detail-orientated with good analytical skills
• Good communication skills
• Proactive and motivated to succeed
Nice to have:
• Experience with the Gaming industry
• Experience with MS .NET MVC and Visual Studio.
• Experience with GIT repository
• Competitive remuneration and social benefits package
• Food vouchers, Multisport card, Health Insurance lux package
• 25 days of vacation
• Office location 1 minute far from a metro station
• Flexible working time, work from home option
• The opportunity to develop in a leading and growing multinational company
• Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills.
• Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
• Dynamic and friendly team environment
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.