Our client is a leader in the rapidly expanding field of online currency trading services for retail and institutional traders. The firm operates out of offices in Cyprus, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Sydney and Sofia.
We are looking for a Data Warehouse Developer to join our growing Data Science and Analytics team.
The role would involve working with our data warehouse and ETL processes to support the data needs of our team, as well as analysts from various departments all over the company. This would be ideal for somebody that is passionate about data -- getting it, storing it, monitoring it, and turning it into something that can drive impact and value. The data will cover a wide range of information as needed from Sales, Operations, Compliance, Dealing, Marketing and more. We are continually looking to learn more, improve and expand, and are looking for candidates that have the same values. We need somebody who is detail oriented, focused on continually learning, and very importantly, must be proactive.
Designing dimensional data models based on Kimball methodologies
- Work with business analysts to prepare plans and designs for the clients reporting data warehouse architecture
- Write ETLs in order to pull data from multiple operational and intermediary databases, and load them into the data warehouse
- Analyze large databases and recommend appropriate optimizations
- Monitor data warehouse work and provide subject matter expertise
- Establish internal processes in order to ensure data integrity and consistency
- Analyze and test new data sources for availability and quality, and integrate with the data warehouse
- Share knowledge and expertise with other team members to enable continued team skills development
What we offer:
- Strong experience in design and development of Data Warehousing Dimensional Models (using for example PostgreSQL/Teradata/Oracle/Microsoft/Amazon Redshift/BigQuery/Snowflake etc.)
- Strong skills in any ETL tool (Airflow, SSIS, etc.)
- A strong database knowledge and experience, including development, maintenance, optimization, troubleshooting (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, etc.)
- Strong skills in SQL and Python
- Experience pulling data from REST APIs
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
- Experience in design and management of data integrity / data validation processes
- Bachelor's degree in computer sciences is considered a plus
- Attention to detail, strong problem solving and communication skills
- Strong level of English
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00 pm
- Dynamic and Friendly work environment
- Open and transparent communication
- Opportunity to join a great team
- Social Incentives Package
- Team outings and corporate events
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.
InterContinental Job Center
Please contact us with any questions:
(w) 359 2 811 1366
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2014/21.03.2016