Our Client, a premium chain of restaurants in the Channel Islands, is currently seeking 3 Chef De Partie to join the restaurant's team in Guernsey. The second largest of the Channel Islands, Guernsey has mild winters and warm sunny summers. The charming Saint Peter Port offers a variety of high-end restaurants, exquisite seafood cuisine and picturesque promenades. The restaurant you would be working in, is among the top on the island, offering a variety of dishes in a pleasant environment.
between 50 and 55 hours per week
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
- Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
What our Client provides:
- B1-B2 English
- Relevant experience
- Relevant education – not obligatory, but an advantage
- Health and safety book is not obligatory, but an advantage
- HACCP/ISO certificates are not obligatory, but an advantage
- £8 per hour, paid by bank transfer on the 30th day of each month
- Labor Contract
- Work on split or straight shifts
- 1.5 days off per week
Transport to UK:
- £67 per week for single accommodation (not guaranteed in the high season) or £40.00 for shared, all utility bills are included
- The accommodation is 5 to 10 minutes walking distance from the working place
- Applicants arrange their travel to Guernsey and pay the travel cost.
- £18 per week food charges
- Single payment of housing license amounting to £136
- £300 amount in lieu withheld from first salary, repayable upon cessation of employment
If you are interested to apply, please send your CV in English to email@example.com or call +359 2 811 1366 from 10 a.m. till 7 p.m.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2088 / 22.07.2016.